Notifications
Clear all

Thank you Mr. Ryk Brown

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@beavercorp)

I wanted everyone here, and hopefully Mr. Brown one day, to know how much I enjoy this series! I've picked up the audiobooks. When searching for Science Fiction books. I came across Ep 14, The Weak and in Innocent, and fell in love with the concepts. I quickly devouered it, and That Which Other Men Cannot Do. Then, in Star Wars prequel style, started at the beginning with the adventures of Ensign-turned-Captain Nathan Scott and his almost never-ending luck!

Mr. Brown, I honestly hope you are celebrated by everyone! Your work brings out all of what I like from Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica with your own flavour! I can totally picture, in my head anyway, Netflix picking up the first 15 episodes and bringing us "The Story of Nathan Scott" over a few seasons of a mini-series. It has that much potential in my opinion. The characters are relate-able with struggles and growth, flaws and all the like.

Thank you!

Justin Beaver

2 Replies
Topic starter
(@beavercorp)

I guess if I @rykbrown He'll get a tag? I'm not sure, but I hope you see this Mr. Brown!

Admin
(@rykbrown)
Illustrious Member

Thanks, Justin. You pretty much described exactly what I was going for. A little bit of the best of everything, mixed together with my own special seasonings.

Ryk

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese