Clear all

Nash and Scott Children

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@darkscribe)
Estimable Member

We know that Jessica and Robert's other siblings have children of their own, most of whom where teenagers when the family resettled in the PC at the end of Part I. So what has become of these kids? Could we see more Nashs on the frontline? And now that Miri and her two children are aboard the Aurora with Nathan, what will become of them? Who will look after Nathan's niece and nephew? Jessica's Mom and Dad?

2 Replies
(@four-islands)

The Karuzari Fleet has a converted luxury liner for all of the habitation needs of the rescued personnel as well as a location for R'n'R for the crews of all the fleet ships. It's not impossible to believe that there are more children on board this ship then just the Nash's and Scott's. Miri with her Administrative skills would be well placed on the Mystic dealing with the various clashes of personalities between the Karuzari people's. I wouldn't suggest she become a teacher however as that's a though job that would waste a named character also its a trope.

Topic starter
(@darkscribe)
Estimable Member

I'm well aware that the Mystic Empress is with the Fleet and that it has been converted to house the Fleet's civilian population. And she does have other children aboard. Her captain's son being at least one. But I don't think Miri will be taking any kind of position on the ship for a while. The description of her injuries sounds like she'll be comatose for awhile as nanites repair her body, leading me to believe her two children will end up in the care of Jessica's parents in the interim. The Aurora, being a warship and having the tendency to end up in combat frequently, certainly isn't a place for them naturally.

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese