Clear all

New Concept Art

28 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@wolfman)
Trusted Member

Wow!!! Great job on the Defender Class ships concept art... nice to put a picture with a ship... Opens the imagination up on the story line for the Defender Class ships... 😉

27 Replies
(@admin)
Eminent Member

...and we just uploaded an action scene of the Falcon to the concept art page.

Topic starter
(@wolfman)
Trusted Member

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this scene art is from Josh and Loki helping out Nash outside Sydney, Australia during her evasion of the Jung after her space jump... 😉

(@elmar)
Trusted Member

Its beautiful.

Instantly became my new Wall Paper. Now I need one for the 2nd Monitor.
Maybe one more 🙂 ?
With a Sonic boom ... over an earth metropolitan ... at night .... (for the Cover)?
Pleeeeease.

(@admin)
Eminent Member

How about a Jung fighter design, Corinari fighter design, and the Takaran comm drone design? We just posted those on the concept art page.

(@dahedd)
Trusted Member

Now then. I like the Corinari fighter & the comms drone. Not to sure about the Yung fighter though.

Apoc
(@apocnebs)
Trusted Member

I like them all. The Jung fighter points to a military with limited technology, but based on the design, I would say that they are weaker over all compared to the Carinari or Takaran fighter designs. With the wing design, you can spread the equipment and fuel tanks out along the wings and keep from having multiple equipment failures due to one well placed shot. The Jung fighter on the other hand ,seems like if they get hit at all, they will likely just go boom with all of the engines and fuel in one area.

JD
(@jd)

I have to say that the Comm Drone is not at all how I pictured it being but I like it. It's a very utilitarian look and fits with the idea of the Takarans.

The Jung fighter seems like it came out of a mass production line with it's complete lack of elegance. I really like that idea.

(@ericnay)
Reputable Member

For the Comm Drone, in my head I substituted Star Trek 2 Photon Torpedo/Spock's casket for the device. Slick, black, and shiny.

Gary
(@gbone)
Estimable Member

For the comm drone I was thinking conex cargo container. Pretty close.

JD
(@jd)

I had a very clear image of Sputnick in my mind for the Comm Drone.

(@mikeg)
Trusted Member

Comm Drone...Cigar shaped...Back end all engine and the front is the comm sensors and transmitters.

zach
(@tharsis12)

My original thoughts were a cylinder, rounded at the front with sensors, and the back were some big ass engines. Though that dish seems like it is vulnerable to damage. At 90% light, a hydrogen atom has a lot of kinetic energy. At 1000 times light, a singe hydrogen atom can probably rip the antenna off.

(@nuforce)

After reading Episode 11 I'm hope one of the artfully talented folks here come up with some concept art for the Jung Battle Platform. If anyone does please post it for us.

Gary
(@gbone)
Estimable Member

Ryk mentions in another thread that there will be a platform on the cover of the next book.

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese