Clear all

Top 7 reasons Fall of the Core is being delayed

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mpstrong1414)
Eminent Member

You can see what happens when you retire and get too much time on your hands. Here are the top 7 reasons we haven't seen fall of the Core out yet.

1-Ryk’s Smith and Corona Typewriter’s ribbon wore out and Ryk can’t find a replacement.

2-After Ryk’s typewriter failed, Ryk moved to his Atari 800 to finish his tale but couldn’t find enough
48K tapes for backup.

3-Ryk moved near a school and saw a sign “ School Go Slow”. (stolen from Rodney Dangerfield)

4-Someone on Facebook told Ryk It’s OK to take as much time as you need and he did.

5-Ryk is too busy interviewing Hollywood Starlets to hire an actress to play Jessica on the Frontier Saga movie adaptation.

6- Ryk is still trying to figure a way to have Jessica time travel back to the time of the Fall so she can kick ass.

7- Ryk’s chainsaw broke and he’s trying to clear that tree out of his backyard with a hand ax.

Now if anyone else has good reasons for the delay, feel free to add.

1 Reply
(@banks1850)

it's summer and he's swinging in a hammock (as I am usually), with a cold drink.  I couldn't blame the guy.  either that or he's working on his lawn tractor (also as I am usually). 

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese