Notifications
Clear all

Skin Galliardi alive

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@david-2)

I think it is about time Galliardi was sorted I recommend 4 horses one for each appendage and split him into 4 pieces

3 Replies
(@four-islands)

His priority is protecting Earth. It was stupid to put him in charge of the Alliance as he is Earth Biast. But in saying that he had the most experience of any EDF officer in relation to a space service. And there were no other servicing space services in the SS So they effectively had no choice.

And if Dumar wanted to return to the PC then he would not be able to effectively run the Alliance forces from a day's comm jumper away.

Military personell who aspire to be politicians are not inherently bad, you just have to balance that out so that it doesn't result in an inexperienced noob getting command of a protector class battleship

(@four-islands)

His actions against the Jung are justifiable from the point of view that the Jung can, will, and have glassed planets. And that even with a ceasefire once they have the upper hand they will roll over you without blinking. The false flag op by the Dushan who as far as Gillardi knows or cares are still Jung - and to be fair - they are still Jung, is still a Jung attack on the SS Alliance and there for he was totally fine with firing on the Jung. His ignoring the Dushan issue is however reprehensible! He should have kkv's heading to Takara and Corinair too to be in character

1 Reply
(@mikeg)

Trusted Member

@four-islands well said, but the one problem i have is that from your reasoning, why is the United States not being nuked left and right in todays day and age since we are the only country to have actively used nuclear weapons during war?  Dont answer but it is something to think about.  Gillardi's actions are horrid and should be considered as war crimes as his targets are not just military targets but civilian as well.  

I agree with the Bias, but at this stage, your going to have all sorts of bias since there is little interplanetary habitation. To get a true unbias leadership, you are going to have to have someone who can either take the "home team" feeling out of the picture, or someone who is basically homeless.

Dushan should not have been ignored like you said, but using them as an excuse to go after the Jung was crap as well....but then again, my own thoughts was that Gillardi has so much hate and rage towards the Jung for what they did to him, he wants total revenge and to wipe them out completely as a race/species.

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese