Clear all

Ep 2-15?

29 Posts
14 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter
(@mikeg)
Trusted Member

I cant believe there has not been a topic already started for episode 2-15.....

28 Replies
(@four-islands)

It was your turn to start the tread, We though you knew!?

Gary
(@gbone)
Estimable Member

At this point I am happy I can pass the "I am human" test to log in,  those things stress me out.

(@four-islands)
  • On the plus side, we should hopefully have another update on 2.15 soon! last word was it was running long 1.5 x normal book, and due out in September. Name of the book should be "Into the Serpent's Lair".

I can't wait!

1 Reply
(@demian)

Trusted Member

@four-islands That means today, September 30th, 2020, right?

(@mpstrong1414)
Eminent Member

Hmm   - "Into the Serpent's Lair" - does this mean our heros have to be rescued by Master Bra'tec and Teal'c from the evil clutches of Apophis?

Gary
(@gbone)
Estimable Member

Looking forward to another spock-like mind meld moment.   Khan!!!!!

Paul Fuller
(@paul-f)
Eminent Member

9/19 and no updates or pre-order 🙁

(@four-islands)

Word behind the scenes is that "He's getting closer to finishing next book" I broke down and asked, checking FB so often was giving me whiplash

(@overender)

The longer we wait, the better it is going to be. I am enjoying the anticipation. 

Chuck
(@c5then)

I am happy to wait. Quality over speed.

(@four-islands)

Update! Mid-October release date

1 Reply
(@demian)

Trusted Member

@four-islands oh... I see!

(@four-islands)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the overly ambitious release days either, but Ryk is a fast writer all the same. Two, three months of a delay really isn't that bad when it comes to books. Especially when you know that the Author is actively writing. Last we have is that he is wrapping up the book, and its going to final editing this week. I imagine we will have cover-art once it passes editing then we have to wait up to a week for the amazon kindlization process.

Hopefully we won't need a rewrite.

Gary
(@gbone)
Estimable Member

I am not a robot, I am a human..  

It is October... Looking for some space ships..

(@banks1850)

TBH, I don't love having the dates moved back regularly, I'd personally prefer it if he overestimated how long it would take him and then delivered it early.  That's just me.  I can't wait for the next book.  I just re-read (for the 3rd time) part 1 again, still as good as ever, but I tend to get frustrated when promises of release dates are postponed.  Oh, I'll still read it, and still love it, and still be a loyal fan, but I just prefer getting an early release rather than a late one FWIW.

Selamiut
(@makahselamiut)
Eminent Member

If I remember correctly, I think Ryk changed editors about what... a year ago maybe, and part of that was getting Jeffery Kafer to rerecord one of the Saga books and Arrival.  And then there was a delay in one of the Part 2 books where Ryk was saying he needed to punch it up, the story, the thrill, the uncertainty.  So, and I am only speculating of course, maybe the new editor is holding Ryk's feet to the fire to get the stories that much more exciting thus the delays.  So Ryk thinks he's done but his editor doesn't.  Just a thought.  But I agree with you guys in that, it'll be ready when it's ready and as I said on FB deep breaths... remain calm... it'll come.  I also seem to remember words to this effect during Lamaze classes.  And yes, the baby is always born.

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese