Notifications
Clear all

Tension between Scott and Nash in part three

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@takaraforever)

I just read all 35 books since the beginning of December.  I could not put it down!!!  I really love the Nathan/Jessica relationship.  It was especially enjoyable in the second part.  At the end of 2.15, Jessica says that she is going to stick with Nathan, but in 3.1 they have obviously been apart at least two years.  Why?  Also, he refers to resenting having her with him for protection all the time in one of the books and in another he says she is like Chiqua, heavily implying that Jessica is selfish, but isn't open about it like Chiqua.  What is causing all of this tension? [ I wish that it would be because she had secretly had his child, but felt she couldn't tell him.  The child would be with Telles and would be alive concurrently with them because as a Ghataztak the child would keep cloning.  Then Jessica and Nathan could meet their adult child when they eventually reunite with Telles and the rest.]

So what do you all think is up and anybody else like me wish that the tension would abate and there were more tender together moments for them?

Topic Tags
Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese