Clear all

Guide to the Frontiers Saga

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@darkscribe)
Estimable Member

@rykbrown In the past there has been discussion of adding a wiki-style encyclopedia to this site, one that would include articles on the different aspects of the Saga such as people, planets, governments, etc. But I am curious to know whether you have considered publishing a "companion guide" containing that information, one that could be updated as you continue to expand the FS universe. Authors such as Peter F Hamilton and David Weber have done so with the help of others (Hamilton with his Confederation Handbook detailing the universe of his Night's Dawn trilogy and Weber with his House of Steel companion detailing the universe of his Honor Harrington novels). A Guide to the Frontiers Saga could contain a dramatis personae of your characters, technical specifications for the ship we've seen so far, histories of the Jung Empire and the individual Alliance worlds, etc. Personally, I won't mind paying the usual price you charge for each of your books to have that kind of reference material available to further my enjoyment of your books.

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese