Clear all

Jung Battle Platform

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@divineinc)

Foreword: I just started Episode #11 so please no spoilers! 🙂

This website is awesome in it's ability to show me Ryk's vision of the Aurora, other ships and the crew's uniforms.
Without trying to sound greedy, is there a depiction somewhere of what a Jung battle platform looks like?
Or any other visual aides currently not on the website?

-Thanks Ryk for the fantastic series and a companion website with tons of info! I don't know of any other book series with this sort of special features. I only wish the series had an active Facebook community page for readers to converse and share with each other. I get excited about the story and want to talk to somebody about it but I'm the only sci-fi guy I know.

5 Replies
(@justin)
Estimable Member

There are a few:

Concept art that hasn't been posted yet:

Cover for book 12:

(@justin)
Estimable Member

There may be spoilers in that first one. Not sure what book 11 covers. Sorry!

(@four-islands)

Think Snowflake and then scale it up to 2Km across. Something like Atlantis from Stargate. Paint it black and red and then add on 1000 more guns.

Topic starter
(@divineinc)

Got it!! Now I have a visual!

Thanks guys!!

Juan C Valentin
(@jucaval01)
Eminent Member

Unmanned AI supported karuzari battle platforms armed with KKVs that randomly jump between alliance trouble spots that could Crush large vessels or large command centers on it's own and moving on to another target/ defended area but leaving jump kkvs as a deterrent..

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese