Clear all

Vote on the next Episode "Action Scene" Illustration

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@fs-admin)

Hey there fellow fans… Don’t know if you noticed or not, but there are some “action scenes” posted for Episode 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 12 on the episodes page. Each of these are illustrated directly from a scene from that episode. And we plan to do more!

But before we do… we want to know what your favorite scenes are. The scene that receives the most votes will be the one we illustrate. So let’s start with Episode 7…

What is your favorite scene from “The Expanse” - Episode 7? Just reply to this thread with your scene or add your vote to one someone else already posts.

And I'll leave the voting open for about a week. That's should be long enough for everyone to weigh in.

4 Replies
(@darkscribe)
Estimable Member

I would have to say my favorite scene from The Expanse would probably be the Aurora's battle with the Jung above the Earth. My second favorite would be the Aurora's escape from the blackhole. And my third would be the intercept of the Jasper.

(@justin)
Estimable Member

I would like to see either the Falcon making it's jump series back to the Aurora with the cracked canopy or their rescue of Jess. Oooh, oooh, oooh or the Su-per Falcon vs the Frigates!

(@four-islands)

I think that Josh and Loki flew through a Waterfall in Ep7... Maybe a close up of the fires of the "crash site" looking up to a waterfall over the canyon wall, with two pilots looking out from a cave near the top with a fighter nose sticking out with two Jung Fighter flying overwatch?

The Art under the Episodes:
Ep1: I like the depection but the Antenna on the Takaran Capital ship look really silly. I was hoping they were more Big Guns, why did I look closer... My hopes were dashed...

Ep2: The Harvester had tractor beams and a laser of some type? Those would have been handy when Josh and Loki were rescuing the away team. (Did Josh mention he took someones head off? Yes... on Camera... while smiling no doubt.)

Ep3: I could never figure out what the Karuzara entrance trench looked like. That makes a whole lot more sense to me now.

Ep4: I thought the rescue of the captured Takaran Officers was in a built up area. Men landed on the rooftops to act as snipers.

Ep5: The Arts fine but there was a mistake here in the story.
Per now Commander Willard the Takaran Comm Drones were programmed to drop out of warp only 3 times. (I like to think it was because of the Karuzari fucking with the Takarans by delaying they're post. I imagine Tug kept quite because of the whole shooting himself in the foot aspect of the situation) The Wallach had already asked it to drop out once before the Aurora called it 3 more times. 4 total.

Ep12: Love everything about it.

Admin
(@rykbrown)
Illustrious Member

The Takaran comm-drones were designed to only drop out of FTL three times per interrupt attempt without confirmation from the hailing ship when it was out of FTL. In other words, you yell "STOP" and it drops out of FTL for a minute, waiting for you to establish a connection with it to transfer messages. If you don't create a link and authenticate, it goes back to FTL. If you try that 3 times and fail, it will no longer drop out of FTL until it reaches its destination. (Because now it knows someone is fucking with it.) However, a successful link up and authentication will reset that 3 strikes count. (Same was a password lockout works on a server, except the Comm-drone doesn't reset the count after 30 minutes.)

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese