Character Bio's

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@palmer)
Trusted Member

Hello Admins,

Can I suggest a addition to the website of character Bio pages, maybe in the style of a military Service Record.

7 Replies
(@darkscribe)
Estimable Member

I would second that suggestion, but the military service record format would probably only work for the characters that were in the EDF. Perhaps the rest could be in the style of an intelligence report prepared by Lieutenant Commander Nash?

Topic starter
(@palmer)
Trusted Member

Sounds OK But do it as Alliance Intelligence reports and Alliance Service Records, As this will probable not be ready until after the end of Part 1. It could then be up dated at the need of each part maybe you could add a filter so new comers to the series can only see the information for the part / books they have read?

(@darkscribe)
Estimable Member

If the site admins were to do it, the format of Alliance service records and intelligence reports would work nicely. Hopefully they will add them.

(@four-islands)

I Think that Alliance Intelligence Cards would be a nice touch.

Photo or sketch /Name /DOB /Height /Weight /Planet of Origin /Affiliation /Discipline /Rank /Assignment /Confirmed Kills /Most noted for

Topic starter
(@palmer)
Trusted Member

I would avoid any kind of image as part of the fun is putting you own face to the story.

(@darkscribe)
Estimable Member

I have to agree with Palmer about the photos or sketches. Unless they would use an official photo of the individual approved by Mr. Brown, I would leave it with an empty outline of a person and use one of two outlines (one for male and one for female).

Admin
(@rykbrown)
Illustrious Member

When I started writing episode 1, I had (and still have) photos (head shots from some Canadian agency) of people that looked like how I saw the characters. I stopped looking at them after episode 1, and chose not to describe the physical attributes of the characters any more than absolutely necessary.

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese