Clear all

Spoilers***** A Few Against Many

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@telleshelmet)
Eminent Member

Definitely a set up book for the final few books. Not sure how the Alliance will fall in 2 books? More like taking down the Korsan, and kicking off an Alliance war for part 4. So much Jung talk, they have to be popping up soon, like my Ghatazhak General’s head did.

Looks like the battle platforms are losing their teeth too. Was a bit disappointed in that twist. Would love to see them fighting for the good guys.

7 Replies
1 Reply
(@dieterschultz)

Posted by: @telleshelmet

Definitely a set up book for the final few books. Not sure how the Alliance will fall in 2 books? More like taking down the Korsan, and kicking off an Alliance war for part 4. So much Jung talk, they have to be popping up soon, like my Ghatazhak General’s head did.

Looks like the battle platforms are losing their teeth too. Was a bit disappointed in that twist. Would love to see them fighting for the good guys.

"Not sure how the Alliance will fall in 2 books? "

This series are broken up into 15-book parts, not 10.

(@ken-dale)
Trusted Member

Halfway through episode 8. Enjoying it. Now we're halfway through Part three.

I'm thinking we've now had some set up for Part 4. The Jung again.

1 Reply
(@napolinaplesit)

@ken-dale Yes this is good

(@ken-dale)
Trusted Member

Spoilers topic, right?

A not unexpected development there at the very end. 

Jess thought they were getting the band back together several episodes ago, whole new level with Tug.

3 Replies
(@telleshelmet)

Eminent Member

@ken-dale I thought we would Eliza clone, did not expect the whole Tug route either. That being said, I’m excited to have him back. 

also, isn’t Telles the head of a Jung caste? What happened to the Dusan ?

(@angelamarx)

@telleshelmet 

Lucius Telles, originally a Liutenant from Takara, is the Commander of the Ghatazhak. 

Nathan killed the leader of the Dusan in hand to hand combat, back before the Part 3 stories, which are about 500 years later than the Dusan Empire storylines. 

(@paulalemon)

@angelamarx Nathan did not kill Griogair Dusahn, it was General Telles as leader of the Ghatazhak Caste. Once Telles defeated Duahan, the Dusahn Caste would have been absorbed into the Ghatazhak Caste.  No mention was ever made as to whether or not Telles disbanded the Ghatazhak Caste.

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese