11 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
 Gary
Topic starter
(@gbone)
Estimable Member

Great book. 

One of the best first books to series I have read in a long time.   I bet it was written quickly because it seemed to flow well.   

What time is it?  Guess I will have to wait to find out.......

10 Replies
(@mikeg)
Trusted Member

Totally agree...freaking amazing book...took less than 1 day to read this one.

Zack
(@zack-kenny)
Eminent Member

indeed, though i did not expect than ending.

i had not read fall of the core yet, but after that reference from the 3 refugees, I'm going back to check out what this is about now

(@sethoward)

That was a fun twist to the plot!

(@william2314t)

Awesome. Finally another book. I can’t wait to see more. When you think will be available book 2.

Exercate
(@exercate)
Eminent Member

I agree, I can't wait to see more of this twist!!  Maybe we can all dive into a singularity and see for ourselves what this new twist does for the Saga!!!

1 Reply
(@sethoward)

@exercate Considering the dramatic increases in jump range that occurred in the last series Ryk is going to have to go big.  I'll bet either time travel, a long jump to another part of the galaxy, or maybe to another galaxy all together.  I think time travel would be the least desirable as it gets convoluted and the implications are complicated.  I personally like the idea of another galaxy, but I'm not sure how that would further the story along.

Exercate
(@exercate)
Eminent Member

Well, Ryk's name for Part 3 of the Frontier Saga is "Fringe Worlds" - so, it's most likely just a long jump to another part of the Milky Way.

1 Reply
(@sethoward)

@exercate Good point!

Juan C Valentin
(@jucaval01)
Eminent Member

Fringe Worlds; I like the direction of where the series is going.  

(@mike_b)
Eminent Member

Hehehe - figures......new ship and he crashes it!  Figured it would be Cameron who did it, not Nathan.  (Think something along the lines of letting Deanna Troi helm the Enterprise)

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese