Notifications
Clear all

Corinari

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@four-islands)

We know that Scott has been sitting on a ship full of Corinari but so far only some have been made use of. some fighter pilots were sent to train the sugali fighters, some were used to boost and replace the crew losses of all the ships in the fleet. but the most of the Corniari not yet put in the field are the troopers.

Corinari troops trained hard with what ever they had access to, to deal with as broad a range of strategic opportunities. in the karuzari that should mean that they have been utilising Ghatazach equipment, training for boarding actions and counter Dusahn tactic's. either under Telles direction or under there own initiative. these people are elite trained forces. they would not be wasting time. they would chip in where needed, but they would also see future needs and prepare for them.

Another thing to note is that they were with the fleet. the Aurora and the story have been away from the fleet. I dont see any reason why the fleet wouldn't have worked to make available to those troops resources that would best allow them to defend or act offensively to protect the fleet. if the could utilise shuttles etc as dropships, or allow one or two of the fleet ships to be "boarded as traps against the dusahn forces that could be interesting.

definitely we need to see more of the fleet, more of the other officers which operate as part of it. I need a re read to see just what is available to them, but i look forward to the next release very much

5 Replies
(@triplec3)

So I decided to jump in at the very last post entered in the forum.
There didn't seem to be much of an ongoing chronological order.
I've read each and every book to date It's July 5, 2019. Great job RYK you're the first author I type into Amazon. With ~ 500 books on two kindles that's saying quite a bit. I've primarily been a techno-thriller reader Dale Brown, Tom Clancy etc... but now I'm hooked on this Sci Fi series. Seventy five stories is a lofty goal for you to write and me to read. I am NOT an Amazon Prime member and hope the novel prices stays where it's at.
It's just not fair for you the author to take a beating based on Amazon's prime scheme. Granted I do and will jump on any 3 book combo for $12 vS $18 whenever it presents itself.
I am so happy I found Berenson, Blake, Rosone, and you Rky on Amazon.
Keep up the Great Work and try not to read too much into the negative feedback here.
You're doing something right to keep us all typing your name in first every time we log in to Amazon.

Jay

Topic starter
(@four-islands)

welcome to the community, there is also a Facebook page and an unofficial reddit. I think there is a few random thank you ryk postams floating about. when you post to a thread, that thread gets boosted to no 1 in that threat category or no 1 in the recent posts. post as you see fit, but try to keep the mentioning of other authors to the general chat category. but yes @ryk is kicking butt!!!

Zack
(@zack-kenny)
Eminent Member

Hey four islands, do you know what the unoffical Reddit is?

Topic starter
(@four-islands)

r/frontierssaga
not many on it, dont really use it myself but that's the one someone posted about most recently

Topic starter
(@four-islands)

So @Ryk, 2 months since the last release, what's the latest???

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese