Notifications
Clear all

I Would Like to Invite Everyone to the Frontiers Saga Subreddit.

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@domglino)

There's a subreddit [Link] for The Frontiers Saga that I am trying to bring a little more life to. The official twitter looks like it may be effectively dead, this website/forum can be a bit out of the way and inconvenient and also seems to be losing traffic, and Facebook itself is disliked by many and has people abandoning it (I permanently quit and hard-deleted my own account). So, with that, I am hoping to get a relatively lively community going over there, and if we can get that, it could possibly help the series gain some small amount of attention and grow it's fan-base, which in turn will only help Ryk and the Series as a whole. Maybe even help bring a little traffic back to the official website again and further help his mailing list. I miss when several years ago we had much more frequent posts and discussions on this website. Nowadays is seems to only be that one single thread that shows any signs of life and even then, the voices on there are far and few between.

So, with that, I invite everyone to come join us over in r/frontierssaga! Bring some life back to the community! Currently the subreddit is not much to look at, but in the future, should the subreddit actually gain some life, we may try to spruce the space up a bit and make it nice.

2 Replies
(@justin)
Estimable Member

Hear, hear! I'm the other (very inactive) mod on the (very inactive) subreddit. But with your help we could change that! Maybe we can even help Ryk get some more exposure!

Also, I created a discord to go alongside the subreddit in case any of you peoples like real time chat rather than forum style communications. I'll be hanging around in both.

https://discord.gg/fAHUxtH

(@four-islands)

I joined the subreddit... to be fair this website has suffered for not being given update posts from ryk and the team. I would post 1st on your own site then link to those on the other platforms if I were part of that team. seems dumb not to utilise the site when they have it...

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese