Notifications
Clear all

New series reader comments

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@stevemushynsky)

I just discovered this series at Kindle Unlimited and am eager to read and add these volumes to my long-established Kindle E-Books library.
BUT, i've read the author's statements about dropping the series from KU and from Amazon, and I've noted the apparent vacillations back and forth regarding availability/non-availability intents in the Author's Log and in forums.
While I wish to read the series' past volumes and look forward to reading future publications, I find myself hesitating as I don't feel secure about having the rug pulled from beneath me via Amazon being dropped.
I understand that I may be able to obtain future publications through other marketplaces, but I made my decision long ago to do my e-reading and library maintenance via Amazon/Kindle and am not wishing to complicate things for myself.

Please advise... Should I begin reading and commit to this series through Amazon/Kindle, or will it be denied me halfway through in the future?

1 Reply
(@four-islands)

Hi Steve,

Ryk doesn't like kindle unlimited, but standard kindle is his main sales path.

If he does stop selling though Amazon, you can email an ebook file of the book to you kindle so you can still read/store them on your kindle device

Hope that this helps

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese