Notifications
Clear all

Love this Series!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hdman)

Been listening to this series through Audible.com. Great stories and excellent voice actor!

1 Reply
(@mswalk01)

I happen to agree. I Would say that I am a heavy audible user. I only discovered it alittle over 2 years ago and I have amassed nearly 400 titles. For me that is a lot of books. When I discovered The Frontiers Saga the story was on book 7 and it was because I had just finished something else Jeffrey Kafer had narrated and I searched for other books he had performed. When I came to book 1 in the series I thought ok, I'm ready for some space action because if it were possible I would be doing the same thing Nathan was trying to do, get the hell off this rock and away from any drama that comes from these times we live in. So I started into book 1. After finishing it I purchased the remaining books and dug in for an almost marathon listen. It took me 9 days to get through to be with everyone else waiting for book 8. For me Mr. Kafer made the listening easy and the story fun. When the audio for 12 didn't release at the same time that the text did I felt somewhat left behind. I haven't picked up a physical book to actually read because I wanted to for probably ten or more years but it didn't take Long before I was looking for the Kindle app on my phone. Honestly I can say Ryk Brown made me want to actually read a book. That's one hell of an accomplishment. And read it I did. As I was reading I couldn't help but try to hear Mr. Kafer's characters as I went. The same is true for 13 as well. In the in between times I have listened through the series from front to back say 5 times now. I have probably listened to The Expanse 3 additional times. I'm happy being on this journey for now waiting for each new book without looking for anything else to read/listen to but when Ryk finishes the last book in this set I will be open to suggestions from you all for other titles. To Ryk I say very well done sir and thank you.

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese