Notifications
Clear all

Format of ep15

36 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@darkscribe)
Estimable Member

I checked my copy and oddly enough the gaps between scenes in the Battle of Patoray (Chapter 14) are there. I'm pretty sure they've been there since the beginning. Maybe I was lucky and avoided the issues everyone has been having with their copies.

Topic starter
(@dahedd)
Trusted Member

So how do I do this. Do I delete my copy from Kindle & cloud then repurchase it? Or because I've previously bought it does it upload again for free?

Again Ryk amazing book, shame they've cocked it up for you.

Admin
(@rykbrown)
Illustrious Member

My experiments thus far have shown me that deleting it from your kindle and then redownloading it do not work. You still get the same file. (Stupid system, if you ask me.) I have an email in to Amazon about how. I'll get back to you.

(@four-islands)

FYI, my amazon review now reads:
---
Ryk is a genius storyteller, be prepared to either not sleep, or wake up with a kindle impression on your face.

As the last book in part 1 (of 5) this book will keep you turning pages. The battles have never had higher stakes. Everything that has lead to this book, every character that you have grown to know and love, entire worlds are on the line. Its no longer just about protecting Earth, Its about every world including the worlds of those once considered enemy's. Ryk, you are an inspiration.

Four_Islands
---
I corrected some grammatical errors and removed the far to many capital letters. And I signed it (as I'm not just "Amazon Customer"). That is what happens when you post comments while you are sleep deprived...

Gary
(@gbone)
Estimable Member

Just think, when part 4 is hitting the shelves and Joss Whedon is producing the series on Netflix we will be able to look back at this as being old school. "I remember when Ryk used to post about formatting errors."

(@four-islands)

We would need to get a young actor to play Scott... It is my sad duty to say that Nathan Fillion may be too old to play him straight off the bat, but we can probably bring him in to play Old Man Scott in a later series. or play the whole thing out as a flash backs... Nice.

Page 3 / 3
Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese