Topic starter
(@four-islands)

Next book out!!!

Exercate
(@exercate)
Eminent Member

Thanks, Four Islands - - Got it!!!

(@paulalemon)

Got it and finished in less than a day.  Could not put it down.  Love this series and as always can't wait for the next episode.

(@jamnbread)

So good to see Ryk is back in such great form!  Evolution wonderfully sets the stage for what comes next and it is bound to be a nail-biting story till the end!  One could not ask for a better plotline.  Way to go Ryk and thank you!  Take care and keep them coming.

(@paulalemon)

Couple of thoughts have been going through my brain.

1) Has anyone wandered how the company that was searching for the creation pod knew that Breyanna was awake and on the planet?  I wonder if maybe she has a trace marker of some kind. Which leads me to wonder if the creation pod might add a trace marker to the others as well.

2) How many Ghatazhak are left? It is stated in Evolution that the Atlantis has a crew of 90, 2 of which are not Ghatazhak, which leaves 88. Not sure that count includes the 8 that were on the Aurora when she jumped through the singularity. Which to me indicates that there are 96 left. In subsequent episodes, however, they say there are 88.  Kinda confusing to me.

Share:
Click to access the login or register cheese