<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									The Frontiers Saga Official Website Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/</link>
            <description>The Frontiers Saga Official Website Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 03:01:51 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>All the great work Ryk has given us</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/general-discussion/all-the-great-work-ryk-has-given-us/#post-11692</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 01:16:18 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Dear Forum mates,
I would just like to take a moment to thank Ryk for a few things, First the great story he is writing as well as all the off shoot content he has provide for our reading e...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear Forum mates,</p>
<p>I would just like to take a moment to thank Ryk for a few things, First the great story he is writing as well as all the off shoot content he has provide for our reading enjoyment. He is creating an Iconic series of books and is allowing us to be a part of it.</p>
<p>I started reading his work after the second book was released and have been an ardent follower ever since, which leads me to the second thing we should thank Rky for--He promised to keep the cost of the books at $4 when Amazon was trying to screw all the authors and he as kept his word! To this day the books are still $4. He is a man of his word and we should show him the respect he deserves for keeping his promise.</p>
<p>Lastly we should thank him for all his hard work. I am sure that this journey he has allowed us to ride with him has been tough and I for one am glad I can see what he does and comment on it as if I matter. He is now and always will be my favorite author!</p>
<p>Thanks Ryk</p>
<p> </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mark</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/general-discussion/all-the-great-work-ryk-has-given-us/#post-11692</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Can I make 3D printing models?</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/frontiers-saga-ship-designs/can-i-make-3d-printing-models/#post-11691</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 15:48:51 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@exercate yea I noticed there haven&#039;t been many posts recently, but the printer stuff was just for my own use, have no desire to try and sell stuff. If was able to get a printable model I wo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@exercate yea I noticed there haven't been many posts recently, but the printer stuff was just for my own use, have no desire to try and sell stuff. If was able to get a printable model I would probably provide it back and let him decide what do to with it commercialy. I don't have the energy for all that lol</p>
<p>Thanks for the reply though,I figured the message might just get lost in the ether</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>DLlasa</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/frontiers-saga-ship-designs/can-i-make-3d-printing-models/#post-11691</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Can I make 3D printing models?</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/frontiers-saga-ship-designs/can-i-make-3d-printing-models/#post-11690</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 15:20:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@dllasa Two things I have noticed:
1) Ryk Doesn&#039;t post on these threads any more.  He might read them - but I haven&#039;t seen him post for a L O N G time.
2) There is the &quot;legal thing&quot; about ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@dllasa Two things I have noticed:</p>
<p>1) Ryk Doesn't post on these threads any more.  He might read them - but I haven't seen him post for a L O N G time.</p>
<p>2) There is the "legal thing" about obtaining "Frontier Saga" files to 3D print, and how to control ownership of any files sold once they get out in the public!!!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Exercate</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/frontiers-saga-ship-designs/can-i-make-3d-printing-models/#post-11690</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Can I make 3D printing models?</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/frontiers-saga-ship-designs/can-i-make-3d-printing-models/#post-11689</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 21:48:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[i wanted to check in on this thread, has anyone made a 3D model file to print? if not i would be interested in trying if there are blender or similar models or vector art or something simila...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i wanted to check in on this thread, has anyone made a 3D model file to print? if not i would be interested in trying if there are blender or similar models or vector art or something similar to work from. I'm not a professional or anything just a big fan. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>DLlasa</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/frontiers-saga-ship-designs/can-i-make-3d-printing-models/#post-11689</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Kobo please</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/comments-suggestions/kobo-please/#post-11688</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 14:02:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Yes Please!
Or even just add them all to libby/overdrive since KU books can be in libraries now.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes Please!</p>
<p>Or even just add them all to libby/overdrive since KU books can be in libraries now. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>John Wilker</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/comments-suggestions/kobo-please/#post-11688</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>4.2 is now available</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/the-frontiers-saga-episodes/4-2-is-now-available/#post-11687</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 19:49:49 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Ep.#4.2 - Desperation is now available.  Thanks Ryk]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ep.#4.2 - Desperation is now available.  Thanks Ryk</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>jetpilot</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/the-frontiers-saga-episodes/4-2-is-now-available/#post-11687</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Kobo please</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/comments-suggestions/kobo-please/#post-11686</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 23 Jul 2026 21:40:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;m not purchasing any new ebooks from AMZN. When my Kindle got deprecated by AMZN this year, I switched to a Kobo e-ink device and now buy ebooks from the Kobo store.
It would be great to ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'm not purchasing any new ebooks from AMZN. When my Kindle got deprecated by AMZN this year, I switched to a Kobo e-ink device and now buy ebooks from the Kobo store.</p>
<p>It would be great to have the Frontier Saga books available from the Kobo store. (Mr. Brown, I know that the Kobo store has something similar to Kindle Unlimited but I only see that available on some books there, so authors/publishers must be able to opt out of that program. FYI, I never used Kindle Unlimited; always paid for each of your books.)</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>datihein</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/comments-suggestions/kobo-please/#post-11686</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Next</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/the-frontiers-saga-episodes/next/#post-11685</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jun 2026 13:31:26 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I disagree!  Ryk is setting up something BIG!   Here&#039;s my theory:  The Alpha and the &quot;caretaker&quot; are either created by or controlled by the AI that started the biodigital plague.  That&#039;s why...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I disagree!  Ryk is setting up something BIG!   Here's my theory:  The Alpha and the "caretaker" are either created by or controlled by the AI that started the biodigital plague.  That's why the "bugs" can affect both machinery and humans--an obvious plot but needed plot twist.  I bet we'll find out that Deiter (the AI) actually is responsible for the Dusahn and the Jung all the way back to post-bio digital plague days.  We know that he and Jerome/Graham gave the Jung the jump drive-I bet it's much more.  And the reference to the Corinari at the end and "Na-tan" is brining it all full circle.  Let's not forget the fact that the Na-tan legend pre-dates the events of the series but does NOT pre-date the bio-digital plague.  I am guessing part 4 is going to be a time travel story where the Aurora goes back in time to solve some of these issues and thus creates a recursion loop that generates the Na-tan legend.  Either Nathan or the Aurora clearly has to go back to the founding of Corinair--it predates Takara and the other pentaurus cluster worlds if I remember part I correctly.</p>
<p>And my guess is that things will get much worse before the time travel event, I'm guessing that Cameron, Tug, others will take surviving humans to another galaxy either in part 4 or part 5, and the Aurora will either permanently or temporarily go back in time to the founding of Corinair (we know now it is possible to go forward in time in the Frontiers Saga universe, so it needn't be permanent).</p>
<p>Part 5 will obviously need to be the hopefully intergalactic show-down with Deiter, so part 4 is going to have to set it up in a big way.   Ryk seems to be a fan of lots of sci-fi and derives things from other series, especially start trek, so I could see a temporal war analogy coming here.</p>
<p>That's my theory!   How'd I do, readers?    </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>nycaurorafan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/the-frontiers-saga-episodes/next/#post-11685</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Next</title>
                        <link>https://frontierssaga.com/community/the-frontiers-saga-episodes/next/#post-11684</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2026 15:19:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I was disappointed in this book. It seems he tried to merge the story line from that new series he started with Glenn Haddix into the Frontiers Saga and I am no fan of that series. Hopefully...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was disappointed in this book. It seems he tried to merge the story line from that new series he started with Glenn Haddix into the Frontiers Saga and I am no fan of that series. Hopefully the story line will get better. The frontiers Saga is a character driven series and I just didn't get that from this most recent book. It was more like that new series which has horrible character development. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://frontierssaga.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Williaco35</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://frontierssaga.com/community/the-frontiers-saga-episodes/next/#post-11684</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		